True Freedom Anti-Pornography Initiative Materials
If you would like the electronic files of any of these materials to use within your parish or school, please contact Kim Quatela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business/Confessional Cards, Palm Cards, and Bookmarks
Websites to Resist Pornography
The following websites provide information, help, and guidance in resisting pornography.
NOTE: These sites are not affiliated with the Family Life/Respect Life Office of the Archdiocese of New York. We provide this information solely for your information. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse, their policies, the views they express, the products and services they offer, or the content of their materials or websites.
Internet filters, Accountability Software, and Media Safety
- Bishops Approve Formal Statement, ‘Create In Me A Clean Heart: A Pastoral Response to Pornography’ (Nov. 17, 2015)
- Blessed Are the Pure In Heart. A Pastoral Letter on the Dignity of the Human Person and the Dangers of Pornography by Bishop Finn, Diocese of Kansas
- Bought with a Price by Bishop Loverde, Diocese of Arlington, VA
- The Weight of Smut by Mary Eberstadt
- Thanks A Lot, Oprah by Ed Mechmann, Director of Public Policy and the Safe Environment Office, Archdiocese of New York
- Pornography: What’s the Problem by Mark J. Houck
- The Effects of Pornography on Individuals, Marriage, Family and Community by Patrick F. Fagan, Ph.D.
- Safeguarding the Heart of Marriage by Theresa Notare